As you will know if you have read my last blog post, then you would have seen that I said I had my blog post planned and it was due to go up around now... Well... I'm so sorry guys but the blog post I was due to do about baking was supposed to include pictures including the steps to bake something, but my mom took my phone off me because of something that happened at school so I wasn't able to access the photos to make the blog post :(.
So, I read a comment I got on my last blog post, annnnddd someone said that they like tags because they feel like you can get to know people through them more. So that is what I'm going to do today. And hopefully I can do the baking blog post in about 2 weeks time, However, I will do a post this week, maybe mid-week-ish.
Right so time for the tag, I am going to be doing the 17 random questions tag!
So here it goes..
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Well, when I decided after a lot of persuasion to start my blog, me and one of my best friends (Dope, who I mentioned in my first blog post if you are an avid follower of my blog) started brainstorming ideas for a name, and I came up with ADashOfBecks because I have been inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter to make my blog and I wanted a name that was similar, and so, ADashOfBecks was born.
2. If I could change my name to anything what would it be and why?
I thought for a while about this question, I really do not know? Maybe Daisy-mae, Ella-mae, Ellie-mae or something like that, I think 'mae' at the end of the name is really pretty and I just like the names a lot.
3. If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be?
Easy, work hard at school, don't get involved with bitchy (excuse my language) girls, and don't get into trouble, because if you work hard you will get far in life as you are a clever girl! Just don't mix with the wrong people and get in trouble because it will be bad for you in the long run!
4. How old were you when you first learnt to blow a bubble gum bubble?
15 hahaha, I can just about do it as my dad taught me how to about a month ago, haha.
5. What did you want to be when you were little, and do you still want to be it?
I wanted to be a doctor, In A&E/ The ER, at a children's hospital for as long as I can remember, but I got a bad grade in Year 9 at the end of year in science which meant I couldn't do triple science as a GCSE in Year 10 and 11, which I needed to do to be a doctor :(, Else yes, that would still be my dream.
6. MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION haha, What do you order at starbucks?
Chocolate Cream Frappuccino... Every single time, it will be a Chocolate Cream Frappuccino.
7. What's the hardest you've ever laughed?
WARNING X-RATED ANSWER, hahaha.
Probably when I was playing on the Akinator game, where it guesses your character, and my mom was thinking of her boyfriend and I was reading the questions to her and one question came up asking 'Does the character your thinking of enjoy rough, aggressive sex?'. I honestly have never laughed at anything so much in my life, My eyes were streaming with tears, and because I was laughing that much, i hadn't even read the question to my mom, so she didn't know what it said and as I was laughing that much, she started laughing loads too, and she started laughing even harder when I read the question to her. Hahahaha, funny times.
8. If you could play any instrument what would it be and why?
Well, some useless information, I can actually play the flute, the ocarina, and sort of the piano. But if I could play any other instrument it would probably be the Guitar or the Ukulele, they just seem fun to play, as I have tried a Ukulele before. Or the drums, because I like hitting stuff and you can hit a drum hahaha.
9. What's your favorite thing to do when you're upset?
Probably Get into my pajamas, eat Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream, watch walking on sunshine and chill, or.. just cry in the dark...
10. What's your favorite film?
Either Walking on Sunshine, Pitch Perfect or Divergent.
11. What's one food you couldn't live without?
Chicken, defo chicken, I love it too much, in fact i ate it today.. <3
12. What's your favorite desert?
Either chocolate Ice cream sunday, chocolate fudge cake or Cookie dough ice cream, Ben and Jerry's.
13. Favorite pizza topping?
14. Would you rather have the superpower to read minds, or the super power to be invisible and why?
I would rather have the super power to be invisible for 3 reasons..
1. You could listen to conversations people are having about you because they wouldn't see you were there.
2. You could play pranks on people,
3. If you played pranks on someone they would probably be thinking "What.. Who's that? What's happening? AHHHHHH" so you wouldn't need to read their mind as there's a fair chance that's what they would be thinking.
15. What did you do for your last birthday?
OOOOHHHHH! I could never forget this! I went to an Aston Villa football match with my mom, and I got to meet Christian Benteke, Brad Guzan, and Jores Okore at the end of the match, AHHHHH. Then I went to my Nan's to see my dad and his side of the family and got the best batman birthday cake EVER!
16. If you could have one personal "Selfish" wish, what would it be and why?
Probably be a billionaire, so I could buy myself cool stuff, but also so I could give some to my family and to charities, so it wouldn't be very "selfish".
17. What is your/would be your biggest fear as a driver?
That someone will pull out of a side road as I was coming up/down the road and they were supposed to wait for me to go first. It just scares me. I will always fear that when I start to drive.
Please enjoy my A-MA-ZING diagram I drew to show what I mean.
Please enjoy my A-MA-ZING diagram I drew to show what I mean.
If the red car pulled out on the blue car even though it was supposed to wait for the blue car to go past, but he crashed into him.
So there you have it, that was the 17 random questions tag! I tag anyone who reads this post and wants to do it! Don't forget to link me in your blog post to say you got it from me if you choose to do it :P.
As I said, a new post will be up mid-week-ish. If you enjoyed this post be sure to comment, I'll try my best to reply and follow me if you want to!