Tuesday 19 May 2015

Hellooooo!

I've Decided to start a blog. This blog...ADashOfBecks.


So I know what you will be thinking now, why?


Well, I have been thinking about making a blog for a while, and well, I never did. I thought that there would be people who judged me about it in my school and I thought that people would think I was 'strange' or 'stupid' for wanting to write my views/feelings all over the internet.
However, last week, a really good friend of mine (lets call her Dope, as I'm not revealing her real name else this blog wouldn't be anonymous) told me to just go for it, she said that I shouldn't care what other people had to say because at least I am trying to do something with my life and pursue my dream.
So then, a week later after coming up with a name and ideas, this blog was born! 

Well anyway, I have came to the conclusion that this blog is going to be about my thoughts, feelings and life, (maybe the occasional beauty post thrown in as well!) 

My aims;

I hope by making this blog, that maybe I help people that want to do something but don't know how, or are too shy to try something new, because I have been in that position before and now I feel like its my time to help others overcome their weakness' or fears. 
I also hope that, with help of my followers, I can one day, maybe, become a professional blogger.

I am planning on uploading a blog post 2-3 times a week, or maybe more if I have time, however I am revising and sitting exams at school at the moment so I hope you can take that into consideration if you wonder why I haven't posted that much. You can check out my Twitter page for tweets on when I have uploaded a new blog post; @ADashOfBecks

Anyway, That is all I have to say for now, sorry if I rambled on a little haha, I'm just excited for this new chapter of my life, if you enjoyed this little insight into my blog please feel free to follow me for more posts or comment on this post, it will be appreciated, and I will make sure to reply to some comments and follow some of your guy's blogs back!

Much Love,
ADashOfBecks
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment